Botswana Kwando special rates
Kwando Private Concession Special
The Kwando Private Concession
9 Day Safari
The Kwando area stretches southward from the banks of the Kwando River and encompasses pristine wetlands, grasslands and Mopane woodlands. This is a remote area criss-crossed by centuries-old migratory trails of elephant, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest which move unhindered between Kwando, the Okavango Delta to the south, Chobe and the open African wilderness to the north.
- Scenic air transfer from Maun to Kwara Camp
- 2 Nights en-suite accommodation at Kwara Camp
- Scenic air transfer from Kwara Camp to Lagoon Camp
- 3 Nights en-suite accommodation at Lagoon Camp
- 4 x 4 road transfer from Lagoon Camp to Lebala Camp
- 3 Nights en-suite accommodation at Lebala Camp
- All meals, drinks, teas and coffees
- All park and private concession fees
- Guided game walks, mokoro excursions, boat cruises,
- fishing, 4 x 4 morning and night drives at Kwara Camp
- 4 x 4 morning and evening game drives, fishing and boat
- cruises at Lagoon Camp
- Guided game walks, fishing and 4 x 4 morning and
- spotlight night drives at Lebala Camp
- Scenic air transfer from Lebala Camp to Maun.
- Visas and travel insurance
- Private vehicle hire
- International flights
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature.