Botswana Okavango Delta, Chobe, Savute and Moremi last minute Safaris
Botswana Safari Specials
10 DAY BEST OF BOTSWANA BUDGET SAFARI
Start Livingstone and end Livingstone
Chobe River Cruise, Makgadikgadi Pans, Okavango Delta Mokoro Trip, Moremi Game Reserve, Savuti, Chobe National Park, Livingstone Zambia.
US$1600.00 per person sharing
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Fully Escorted Participation Tented Camping Safari. Camping in shared bow tents with roll mats and sleeping bags. Botswana Registered Guide, and Safari Cook. Game Drives, Boat Cruise, Okavango Delta Mokoro Day Trip, Sightseeing, National park entry and camping fees, all Meals as indicated. Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) Dinner (D), No Meal (NM) where specified. Meals not shown will be to the clients account. Occasionally breakfast and lunch may be combined into a brunch where necessary e.g. mornings with early morning game drives.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED:
Flights, Items of a personal nature, personal travel insurance, visa’s and gratuities, Optional activities in Livingstone, and Optional Scenic Flight and Crocodile Tour in Maun. Drinks including water.
DEPARTURE DATES 2012:
06 – 15 Mar
20 – 29 Mar
03 – 12 Apr
17 – 16 Apr
01 – 10 May
15 – 24 May
29 May – 07 Jun
12 – 21 Jun
26 Jun – 05 Jul
10 – 19 Jul
24 Jul – 02 Aug
07 – 16 Aug
21 – 30 Aug
04 – 13 Sep
18 – 27 Sep
02 – 11 Oct
16 – 25 Oct
30 Oct – 08 Nov
13 – 22 Nov
27 Nov – 06 Dec
11 – 20 Dec
Budget Adventurer Safari - 7 DAY SAFARI
Cost per person sharing: US$985.00 (2012)
Departs from Kasane every Thursday and ends in Kasane every Wednesday
- Budget Camping Safari including park fees, game drives, meals as indicated.
- Guests assist in all camp duties, full participation required
- Includes Services of a guide/ driver & cook, local polers in the Okavango Delta
- Drinks & drinking water are excluded and can be purchased in Kasane before departure
- Minimum 2 people for trip to depart
- Road Transfers to Victoria Falls or Livingstone can be arranged at an additional cost
- Departs Thursdays only.
- Minimum ages 12 years old.
2 Nights / 3 Days Budget Chobe package =
US$385.00 per person sharing (valid until 31 December 2012)
- Airport pick-up from Kasane Airport
- 2 Nights camping safari in the Chobe National Park
- All meals on camping safari
- Airport drop-off at Kasane Airport
- Drinks, meals, road transfers and activities not mentioned
- Visas and travel insurance
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature
2 Nights / 3 Days Okavango Delta Boating package =
- 2 people: P10800.00 per person
- 4 people: P6945.00 per person
- 6 or more people: P5970.00 per person
• Guest boat and equipment boat for more than 4 guests
• Fuel for the boats
• All park entry and camping fees in Moremi Game Reserve
• Professional Guide and camp staff
• All meals
• Tented accommodation with bed rolls and linen
• Shared ablutions
• Accommodation in Maun before and after the trip
• Travel and medical insurance
• Meals in Maun before and after the trip
• Alcoholic and soft drinks
• Items of personal nature
• Fishing tackle
7 – DAY MOREMI & OKAVANGO SPECIAL PACKAGE – valid until 31 October 2012
Rate BWP9850.00 per person sharing (minimum 2 people maximum 8 people)
Once you arrive in Maun, you will be picked up and transferred to "The Old Bridge Backpackers". Your accommodation there consists of a twin or double tent overlooking the river. The tents are furnished and have en-suite ablution facilities. Dinner is served between 7 and 8pm.
The kitchen opens for breakfast at 7:15 am. At 8:30 you will be transferred to Maun airport for a 1 hour scenic flight over the Okavango delta (9am to 10am). You then depart at 11:30 for a 1 hour transfer in an open Safari vehicle to Kaziikini community camp. This is a community run camp in the wildlife rich Santawani area near the south gate of Moremi Game Reserve. Your accommodation here consists of simple bedded reed huts with central ablution facilities in open air reed structures. Lunch is then prepared and served in the open air near the campfire. At around 4pm your guide will take you for a 2 and a half hour game drive in the Santawani area. Once you arrive back there will be time for a shower before enjoying your dinner, cooked on the campfire.
Wake at 6am with coffee/tea and cereal. Depart at 6:30 for Moremi Game Reserve, a 30 minute drive away. Spend the day driving on various game drive roads with your professional guide stopping in a shady area at mid-day for a picnic lunch. Arrive back at Kaziikini at around 6:30 for a shower and dinner.
A hearty full breakfast will be prepared and ready for you at 7:30am after which you may take a tour of Shandareka cultural village. We then depart for "The Old Bridge" arriving there at midday. After lunch, at around 2pm, you will board a motor boat for an approximately 3 and a half hour ride meandering up the reed fringed channels of the Okavango, game and bird viewing on the way. In the late afternoon you will arrive at Nxaraga campsite and once you have settled in you may enjoy a sunset over Nxaraga lagoon after which you can wash or have a bucket shower and then a good campfire dinner. Sleep the night in dome tents with comfortable bedrolls.
Wake up, have a light breakfast and depart on a 45 minute boat trip to a small village to meet your Mokoro guides and be taken out for the morning for a combination of canoeing and walking. On your return your guide will boat you further upstream for birding, game viewing and a braai (BBQ) lunch in the Jugujugu area of the Okavango Delta - this is truly one of the most beautiful areas in the Okavango Delta. Take a late afternoon slow cruise back to Nxaraga campsite for a shower and campfire dinner.
Wake up early (around 6am), have coffee/tea and set off for a three hour guided game walk. Arrive back around 9:30 for a full breakfast of cereal, eggs, bacon toast etc. Depart from camp around 12am for a slow ride back to Maun with a picnic lunch on the way. Arrive back at “The Old Bridge Backpackers” around 4pm. Check into your en-suite tent for your last night.
After breakfast (between 7:15 and 10am) you will be drop you off anywhere in Maun for your onward travel arrangements.
• Accommodation at The Old Bridge in en-suite riverside tents on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis on first and last night of the package
• Bottled water supplied for duration of 6 night package
• Lunch at The Old Bridge on day 4
• 1 hour scenic flight and airport tax on day 2
• Return road transfer Maun- Kaziikini
• Accommodation in reed huts at Kaziikini
• All meals at Kaziikini and picnic lunch on Moremi game drive
• All game drives
• Park fees and community fees
• Return boat transfer Maun-Nxaraga Lagoon
• Accommodation at Nxaraga in 3m x3m dome tents with stretchers and bedrolls with high density mattresses, sheets, duvets and pillows
• 1 shared flush toilet and mobile style bucket shower
• All meals at Nxaraga, braai at Jugujugu and picnic on transfer back to Maun
• Morning mokoro trip.
• Drinks other than bottled water
• Travel and medical insurance
• Gratuities and items of a personal nature
With prior arrangement:
• Coolers with ice for additional drinks